Saturday, October 19, 2013

Everyday/Autumnal Makeup Look!

I've mentioned this before, but I'm not one to pile on a whole bunch of makeup when Im going to school or going out in general, especially when it starts getting to the colder season. If I could just use concealer and moisturizer every single day I would-but unfortunately I have more problems on my face that needs more coverage besides my dark circles and dry skin. This is just my every day makeup look and what I'm using now as the weather gets colder. Hope you enjoy! 


Base: 
I go two ways: I will either go with Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream or the bareMinerals original powder. Both are really great- they give such a natural finish but still cover up any redness or marks that you don't want to be seen. For concealer, I use the Sonia Kashuk concealer palette. It isn't fabulous and it isn't horrible, but it does the job. 

Cheeks: 
Im not really a blush person on account of how young I look already-blush just makes me look like I'm 5. So I just powder on some bronzer on my cheeks and temples and whatever else needs some bronzing. I use the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny.

Extratees
For eyes, I also go two ways. If I really don't care what I look like or where Im going or I have to get ready at 6 for school, I'll use Neutrogena healthy lengths brown mascara. If I'm feeling especially girly, than I'll use the Buxom Lash black mascara. If I had to be deserted on an island and could only take one makeup item, it would be anything brow related. I will never leave the house without fixing them. The Anastasia Brow Powder Duo is a basic necessity for me. I'm almost hitting pan on the lighter brown but recently I've just started using both of them so its an even color. For lips, I will never ever be a lipstick or gloss person. I've always hated it and I think I'm just gonna stick to either a tinted lip balm or just chapstick. In this case, I adore the Baby Lips Lip Balm in peppermint. I hate anything fruity so this is just per-fect for me and it keeps my lips moisturized all day. 










No comments:

Post a Comment