Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Favorites of the Week

Untitled #94























1. Clothes: Since autumn has begun and october is here, I thought I'd bring back that traditional look of plaid/gingham. I love the way they look with bright indigo jeans and boots or sneakers. It makes it look so casual but cute at the same time.

2. Food: Normally I'm not one to say that I enjoy healthy snacks, but I recently came across these Simple Balanced Fruit Strips at Target and it takes me back to when I was a kid and used to eat something like this all the time; I bought 4 boxes of the dried apricot strips haha.
3. Shoes: Again, since I live in California the cold weather wont hit till about the end of December so it's too hot for combat boots or boots in general. So basically I wear my white Diesel shoes (these white converse are pretty similar) all the time to school.
4. Music: UGH THERES SO MUCH MUSIC THAT I LIKE but I have to say Nina Nesbitt-Noserings and Shoestrings got me hooked. I love her so much and I just love this song so much AAAAHH. If you want to check out some more songs I love for the autumn time, click here for my 8tracks.
5. Books: If anyone really knows me, they know I am an avid book reader. My friend recently recommended this book to me and I read it in two days time. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares is such a funny, romantic, adorable novel based on two people in New York City during Christmas break. Normally I don't read teen fiction but I highly recommend this book. 
6. Makeup: Again, if you've read my last posts you'll also know that I don't really like to pile on so much makeup on a daily basis, but for the fall time I love wearing brown eyeliner on my upper and lower lash line. I think its so subtle and warm to the eyes. And a lot less harsher than black eyeliner. Usually this would just be my makeup for the day: sunscreen, concealer, powder, eyeliner. 

Hope you enjoyed this guys, have a great day!! (: xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment