Friday, October 18, 2013

25 Facts About Me!

So I'll probably never get tagged to do this but I ACCEPT THE TAGS I THINK I DESERVE (sorry i just had to). Anyway, heres just a thing to help, whoever's reading this, get to know me better (: 


1. I have huge hands and long alien fingers which is unproportional to my body. 
2. I've been playing the piano since I was 4.
3. When I was 7, I was obsessed with horses. I took lessons, doodled them, and thought I would own my own stable when I got older.
4. Im not a baby person-I think they're quite annoying.
5. Forgetting things is a talent of mine. Or a curse. Whatever. 
6. My biggest fears are talking in front of a crowd and talking to guys. (seriously I get horrible anxiety attacks with both and eventually break down and cry when Im alone)
7. In result of Fact #6, I've never had a boyfriend.. or a guy friend for that matter.
8. My family and I are obsessed with rabbits. We've had over 6- our last one was probably the most loved one out of all of them ,but unfortunately our pet sitter killed him.
9. I have a golden retriever named Biscuit.
10. I sing very loudly when I'm home alone but will never properly sing in front of anyone.
11. Im extremely shy and will never initiate conversations but once someone gets to know me, I'll quickly warm up.
12. I've known one of my best friends since kindergarten and we've attended the same high school and now the same college ( I just can't get rid of her).
13. Prefer cold, rainy, and foggy over everything else.
14. I'm obsessed with Gilmore Girls, Seinfeld and That 70's show. 
15. I also have an unhealthy obsession with fixing my eyebrows. 
16. I can recite every word from 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding'. 
17. When I was younger me and my friends would pretend to be horses and roam around the school neighing at people. 
18. I used to play soccer in junior high to live up to the Middle Eastern stereotype but I was horrible and just sat out most of the time.
19. I was born without wisdom teeth-thank god. I don't think I would be able to handle the pain. 
20. Im an extremely picky eater and I usually stick to what I know and love-which is spaghetti. 
21. My taste in music goes from opera to house music to british pop to classic rock. (I'm very eclectic)
22. I get really jump and overly excited when it gets really cold; not like 'im happy' excited just like 'oh my god its so fucking cold' excited... ja feel? 
23. For a while I only wore colorful polo shirts and baggy capris ..that was a dark time for me.
24. I love watching high school drama plays on youtube.
25. For about 12 years I had a horrible habit of peeling the skin off my fingers when I was nervous or bored. 

Now you officially know me haha. Hope you enjoyed (: xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment