Saturday, October 12, 2013

Morning Skincare Routine

Is it just me, or does anyone else actually look forward to getting up in the morning and cleaning your face in the morning? I find it so refreshing and I just love the feeling my skin gets from washing my face and putting on my skincare products. My routine changes often but recently these products have helped my skin improve very much. 

When I drag myself out of bed to proceed to start my routine, I first begin by cleaning any excess makeup or dirt from the day before by using Yes to Cucumber Wipes. My skin feels so energized and awake after using this. If I don't use the wipes in the morning, I sometimes use my Clinique 7 day scrub cream, which is an excellent substitute. 

After I dry my face I put on my Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector. I've mentioned this in a couple of  my recent posts, but this serum has worked wonders on my skin-before I had horrible dark spots from not putting on enough sunscreen and sitting out in the sun. After using this, my skin has improved and I even got rid of dark spots I've had since I was a kid! 

After putting that, I put on my Clinique Even Better skin tone correcting moisturizer. Unlike other moisturizers, this one doesn't harden up right after applying it making your face stiff. The consistency is so smooth and nice, plus it has sunscreen which is a bonus. 

I then apply my Anastasia Brow Enhancing Serum. I did the horrible deed of plucking too much of my eyebrows beginning of my high school year and my obsession with making them perfect grew more and more everyday-now they are uneven and mishapen and I am ashamed. I tried looking for any thing to make them grow whether it was putting vaseline, olive oil, etc. I recently stumbled upon this serum and I bought it right after. So far my eyebrows have improved very slightly  but because I'm middle eastern, I have thick coarse brow hairs so it will take longer for serum to work. But so far it's pretty decent. 

To end it all, I apply Nivea Lip Butter  on my lips.

Hope you enjoyed! (: xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment