Thursday, October 3, 2013

Bucket List!

So just now as I was sitting here,watching all 12 episodes of Bad Education and eating mac & cheese, I began thinking what I want to accomplish in my life before I die. Well, I thought I'd turn that into a blog post about what's on my bucket list! 


1. Travel across Europe 
2. Study abroad
3. Visit the Full House house in San Francisco
4.Have a bonfire
5. Meet Il Volo 
6. Give my phone number to a band member at a concert (lawlz I'm a slut)
7. Be an extra in a film/tv show/music video
8. Be able to play Moonlight Sonata 3rd Movement
9. Travel by train
10. Meet all my favorite bands and singers
11. Own and watch all Gilmore Girl season episodes
12. Go to a One Direction concert
13. Become fluent in Iranian
14. Live in another country for a while
15. See the Back Street Boys live
16. Choose anything decorating, photography, or fashion-related as a career.
17. Learn to not be so shy in front of people
18. Learn to horseback ride
19. Go on vacation with my friends
20. Go to a old rock concert
21. Read all the books on 'Rory Gilmore's Book List'
22. Make something out of myself
23. Finish college and go to Uni.
24. Have a movie-food date marathon with my friends
25. Own an apartment
26. See Ed Sheeran live
27. Start me and my friend's youtube channel
28. Meet my favorite youtubers
29. Move to the UK
30. Own a rabbit and a cat and name them Pancakes and JiJi.

We'll there you have it folks. What would be on your bucket list? 
Hope you enjoyed! xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment