Sunday, January 5, 2014

Beach beach, lets go get away

This past weekend, my mom had rented a beach house as a birthday gift to herself. Normally I don't like beaches-wet sand, weather gets my hair all gross, and worst of all: the youth having fun with their huge group of friends (you know that group of teenagers that take selfies and hug and laugh and uGH). When I went, it wasn't how I expected. The beach was completely empty, and it was the gloomiest I've ever seen it. And I have to say, it was quite beautiful. I mostly sat on the patio and read books until a child started to give me a withering stare-I left soon after. We only stayed there one night because my mom couldn't stand sleeping there and it was way too cold, but I wouldn't have minded. These are some pics I took.








No comments:

Post a Comment