Monday, January 6, 2014

December Favorites


Seeing as its a start to the new year, I thought I'd show you guys my December Favorites.

Clothes: I've been pretty much living in my Topshop Rib Sweater. It's an ideal comfy, cozy sweater that you can wear anywhere-whether you dress it up or dress it down, it's still cute and also a basic necessity. Another bonus is that it's beige and can be paired up with anything. Whether it be something black, white, green, red, navy, etc.

Makeup: I think I've mentioned this in a previous post, but I normally don't wear blush because it tends to make me look younger than I already am so instead, I use bronzer. I bought this bronzer a long time ago but kind of forgot about it until I remembered I had it and so, it is now a part of my daily makeup routine again.

Music: When people think of Moonlight Sonata people will automatically think of the first part, but what they don't know is that this song has three movements. As a former piano player (now trying to get back on track) I can without a doubt say that Moonlight Sonata No. 3 is so beautiful to listen to. I know it's not the normal sing song songs I would usually post, but hearing this motivates me to practice piano even more. It amazes me how somebody can play that fast and with both hands simultaneously playing at the same speed and even at different.

Shoes: I got these pair of beauts for my birthday two weeks ago and again, I've been living in them. They have the warmth of an Ugg boot, but without the ugliness of it. Instead, its chic & fashionable and has some cute buckles on the side. It's kind of like Eleanor's Selfridges boots, but less expensive.

TV Shows: This has LITERALLY become my favorite show (comment if you know the reference). My friend introduced this show to me, and normally I'm not a tv show kind of person, but I am definitely hooked on this show. I think I most related to Aubrey Plaza and her character April because I actually have a lot in common with her, minus the death/blood/scary related things. And I love Leslie and Ben's and April and Andy's relationships-I aspire to have one just like theirs. But seriously, I highly recommend this show.

2 comments: