Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's in my bag?



Before I start, I'd like to say that I think I'm doing a pretty good job posting new posts, am I right? Okay, let's begin. First off, I would like to say that my bag is from Zara that is pretty much the most basic bag anyone could ever have. As you can see, I bring mostly small things for those little emergencies so I would probably use a small zip up makeup bag to hold all those together. The basic essentials here are hand sanitizer, lotion, lip balm, phone, headphones, tissues, pencil (you never know when you're going to need a pencil), J'adore Dior Perfume, and some hair ties. Next in my purse are also the basic must-haves. My wallet is from Topshop and I absolutely love it. It holds all my cards neatly so I wouldn't fuss and dig through it when purchasing something, and it has a convenient coin pouch inside to hold all those unwanted pennies. Finally, I always carry a notebook on hand, in case I get a new idea for a post or if I need to write down a reminder.
So that's what's in my bag, what's in yours? 

2 comments:

  1. Your phone case is so cute! I recently just did a what's in my bag post too! (:

    x,
    t1nale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check it out (: x

      Delete