Thursday, August 1, 2013

VidCon!

Oh my gosh, the moment I've been waiting for all year has arrived: Vidcon. Unlike normal teenagers, I dedicate my time to my computer, more specifically Youtube. This is where I can laugh at peoples jokes and humor and learn more and become more interested in beauty products and fashion buys and all that galore. As soon as I found out who was going to Vidcon (every youtuber i subscribe too ASDFAJ) I just had to go, especially when ITS ONLY FUCKING 15 MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!!! Unfortunately since I don't have a job and my parents are strict, I could not afford tickets this year, which is why I had planned on sitting at the convention center lobby to wait for any youtuber who happened to pop by (my heart was set on dan and phil and dailygrace). Me and my friend arrived there and walked from hotel to hotel to convention center and just made a big circle for the next 4 hours. We were unsuccessful. We both knew we wouldn't see any youtubers but just being there was fun enough (:

This is me and my friend Gracefacing (like one does when they go to vidcon)
This is me very excited to arrive at Vidcon haha.

We also stopped at the Hilton Hotel where they had the Monsters University picture thing (AKA JOE SUGG TOOK AN INSTAGRAM PHOTO THE DAY BEFORE), and being the freak that I am, I've never seen Monsters Inc so I can say that Sully (I think thats his name) scared the shit out of me)

So even though it was an unsuccessful day, it was a day well spent. We met new people, even started to vlog which I might put up on  youtube if I feel confident enough.. I might go tomorrow alone at the 
right time since today we went late. Hopefully I will! 
-Katrine

No comments:

Post a Comment