Sunday, August 25, 2013

Just ordered this!



















The Topshop 'Teddy Fur Pea Coat' is extremely similar to Eleanor's Sparkle+Fade Coat. I just ordered this beauty the other day, and I can't wait for it to come in the mail! In the mean time, I decided to put together some outfit ideas to wear with this warm coat for the autumn and fall time.


For the first outfit, I chose a very casual look, especially with the oversized tee. I wanted to keep the monochrome so I chose boots; and for hair, I thought a messy bun would complete the look. 

This outfit I would wear on days where I need to look semi-formal. I chose the Monki grey dress with a Zara basic bag and Blonde&Blonde Cutout boots. I love the accented red on the straps of the purse to give a little more warm color to the whole monochrome outfit.

For this outfit, I chose a very autumn/winter plaid dress from Zara and ASOS high ankle boots. If you haven't noticed, I love maroon and black so I definitely love the pop of color this dress gives off to complete the whole outfit.
Lastly,  this outfit is one for those more colder autumn days. I love the embellished detailing on the sweater. I paired it with the Topshop Moto jeans (aka the most comfortable jeans in the world). This is the look I would definitely wear going to school. 


That's it, hope you liked it (: 
-Katrine



No comments:

Post a Comment