Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summer Tunes

     So today is the last day of August and I decided to make a list of all the songs I listened to during my summer vacation. Now I don't know about other people, but I'm the kind of person to listen to one song for about 3 weeks straight without getting tired of it, so this wont be the biggest list of them all but I think these songs are da cooliest. Another thing, I'm also the kind of person to have the weirdest taste in music.. seriously I love all kinds of genres (except for country and rap) so beware of extremely random likes.


1. Baby I'm Yours- Arctic Monkeys
2. Say You Don't Want It- One Night Only
3. Flaws-Bastille
4.Let Her Go- The Passenger
5. Somewhere Only We Know-Keane
6.One-U2
7.Bringin' On The Heartbreak-Def Leppard
8.I Need Your Love-Ellie Goulding ft. Calvin Harris
9. Rock Me- One Direction
10. Do I Wanna Know-Arctic Monkeys
11. I Am Sold-James Blake
12.Heartbreak Girl- 5 Seconds Of Summer
13. Coming In the Air-Phil Collins
14. Wouldn't It Be Nice- Beach Boys
15. Misery Business-Paramore
16. Sultans Of Swing- Dire Straits
17. Keep The Faith-Bon Jovi
18. They Don't Know About Us-One Direction
19. I Write Sins Not Tragedies- Panic! At the Disco
20. Chemistry- One Night Only
21. You Need Me, I Don't Need You- Ed Sheeran
22. Can't Help Falling In Love- Ingrid Michaelson
23. Under The Bridge- Red Hot Chili Peppers
24. Big Jet Plane- Angus Stone.

Hope you got some new ideas from this curazy playlist! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment