Friday, August 16, 2013

Update!

Argh! Haven't been on here in a while-not that anyone cares lol ;___; Anyway, I've been reallllyyyy preoccupied this whole month! First, I've been birthday shopping for 8 people so its been pretty hectic. Second, I went to 1D's concert August 9 and it was by far the coolest concert ever! They came so close and I was literally frozen the whole time haha. Third, I've been getting ready for college! (YIKES! RESPONSIBILITY) Although I haven't even gotten my books or ID card, I've been going to the counselor and actually thinking of transferring early because this school is way to far and I don't know how I'll be able to go every single day at 8 with the traffic and what not. So thats pretty much what I've been up to; I might be doing a haul pretty soon on account of buying cutsie things online and stuff (: Well thats all folks! Hope you have a great day/night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment