Saturday, July 13, 2013

Current Wish list!

 Seeing as it's summer and my days usually consist of scrolling through online shops all day, I decided to make a little wish list of some items I've been keeping my eye on. x 


1. Topshop Red Bandana Maxi Skirt          
Ever since maxi skirts came in fashion, I swore to myself I would never try one on, purchase on, or even think of it for that matter. But I came across this on Topshop's website and for some reason, it stood out to me. The bohemian pattern makes it look very summery, especially the choice of red they used as a base. I think it would look amazing with some sandals, a white singlet top, and a concho hat!

2. Monki Elena Dress
If someone looks at my closet, they'll find all monochrome outfits. So when I came across this plain grey jersey dress, I just fell in love. This will sound weird but the reason why I love it is that it's so basic! This is a great year-round dress. For summer, you can wear it as is with some ankle boots and ray-bans, and for the winter you can layer it with a leather jacket, some tights and a pair of adonis.

3. ASOS Longline Coatigan
This is basically a necessity. It's a coat. It's a cardigan. Its a two in one item! You can wear this over a summer outfit for those late chilly nights or you can wear it in the autumn and winter time as a finishing item on your layered outfit.

4.Topshop Blush in Flush
I've always been a fan of cream blushes; they always look so natural looking and not as cakey as powered blushes. This color is a perfect, natural looking blush color to put on for those casual days or even when you go out.

5. Mulberry Small Effie Satchel
My love for Mulberry's purses started when I saw Eleanor Calder's Mulberry Alexa and Effie. It's just the perfect size to bring when going to the mall or to run errands or anything! I just love it so much haha.

6. Topshop Alexy Platform Chelsea Boots
Again, my love for these shoes began when I saw Eleanor wear them to the KCA's last summer. They are just the perfect boot to wear anywhere; you can dress them up or down and they'll still go with everything. Its just a boot that should be in everyones closet.

So thats everything on my current wish list! Let me know what you think! (: xx
-Katrine





No comments:

Post a Comment