Sunday, March 30, 2014

Haul | Brandy Melville + Nike

When it comes to spring and summer time, I just think 'Brandy Melville'. Their stuff is perfect for these seasons, especially in Southern California. And including their low prices for the most comfortable tops you can ever wear in your life, I decided to splurge a little bit there. If anyone's seen my last OOTD, I wore this black long sleeve top which seriously reminds me so much of Harry Styles, and who doesn't want to look like him?! He's gorgeous. It's seriously so comfy and cozy and I basically live in it. 
If anyone knows me, they know that I swore that I would never wear crop tops. I feel so uncomfortable wearing them and I don't like my stomach showing- long story short, me and crop tops are not friends. Until one day when I came across this crop top at Brandy. Now it's not really a "crop" top because it's long enough to not show my stomach but still short. I absolutely fell in love with it so I decided to buy a grey version of it. If you're not a fan of crop tops, but still wanna roll with the fashion, I recommend buying these because your stomach won't show (unless you stretch your arms high, high up) and it's super cute. I pair these with shorts for daytime or black jeans for going out at night. 

I've been seeing these shoes everywhere: tumblr, polyvore, fashion blogs/websites, you name it. The Nike Roshe Run Shoes are too hard to miss. I originally went on ASOS to purchase them and saw how expensive they were, so I checked out Macy's and they were about 35 dollars less. My first impression when wearing these shoes was a bit uncomfortable because the sole of them are ridges which makes it feel like your sock is falling off and you need to fix it every 5 minutes, but after wearing them for a while you easily forget about that feeling and they're super comfortable. They're great for exercising and going out with! Double win. 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment