Monday, September 16, 2013

Fashion Haul

So instead of socializing this summer, I decided to buy stuff online.. Eee! 
Hope you enjoy! xx (: 



I got this top at Zara and I thought it was just simply chic; something you can wear when you go out to dinner, with friends or just about town. I love the button lining in the back-it seems so sophisticated along with the peter pan collar haha. 


A couple posts ago, I announced that I had ordered the Topshop Teddy Fur Pea Coat and may I just say I feel like a freakin sheep when I wear it. It is the warmest thing I own (which is weird because I live in Southern California) and I cant wait to wear it when it gets colder, which wont be till around  January haha. Seriously it is so warm and comfy and it's great if you live someplace where it gets to the freezing tempertures. 


Sorry for the really crappy lighting here but oh well. Alas, I got another Eleanor exact! The Easy Sweater doesn't look very warm in photos but au contraire.... it is. Again, when it gets to the colder climate here, I'm definitely wearing this around school or on a casual day to hang out. 


Seeing as Topshop is now out of stock of the Alexy platform chelsea boots, I saw these boots from ASOS were a great alternative! Unlike the chelsea boots which I thought were feminine, these shoes have a more rounded toe edge and give that vibe of masculinity which I think is very chic if you pair it with high waisted jeans and a button down shirt and blazer for that cosmopolitan look, or you can pair it with a cute dress and it will still look chic. 









1 comment:

  1. That coat and those boots are amazing, love them! great post :) x

    pretty-filth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete