Sunday, June 9, 2013

Introduction

Hello! My name is Katrine and this my blog for pretty much anything. Im a very eclectic person so my blog will be open to new topics such as hauls, favorites of the month, things I like and dislike, my opinions on certain topics, etc. I can't say I'm tumblr or twitter famous so not a lot of people know who I am so here are a few things about me!

Let me just say it now, I love anything British. That means Spice Girls, One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The British Youtube Group, and just the UK itself, and no 1D is not the reason why I love the UK so much. Im pretty sure I was a British person in another life. I've never been to the UK (or anywhere for that matter) but hopefully I will go for a week or two next year for spring break. Im only 4 days from graduating my senior year (PRAISE BE) and Im planning to go to community college for two years and transfer either abroad or to the city. Im not one to say that I am fashion obsessed or take risks with clothes and makeup but I do enjoy going through blogs of people who are. I would say my major influences for fashion are Eleanor Calder, Miranda Kerr, and Zoe Sugg (aka Zoella). My style does change every so often and I think now I've discovered what I really like and what I look for when I go shopping.

Since I am brand new to this whole blog world and I'll be busy with getting my permit/license, applying to the college I have in mind, and traveling with a few friends up to the city, I won't be uploading as much. All I know is that I WILL upload every week or so, and it will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment