Sunday, June 9, 2013

Haul

So I thought I'd truly start my blog by doing a little haul for you guys (whoever is actually reading this). So these are the items I bought this month. Enjoy! (:

If you watch Zoella, Tanya Burr, or any makeup youtuber who lives in the UK, you know they usually recommend the famous drug store product Wake Me Up Foundation by Rimmel. Im not the type of person to always wear foundation-I usually just conceal my dark circle-but the amount of times they raved and used this foundation, I just had to get it. One problem: it's only available in the UK-or so I thought! I came across this website that sold all world wide products online with free shipping! *angels singing* I ordered Soft Beige and I can honestly say it is a great product. The finished effect is has on your skin makes it look glowing and so smooth and its just great. I'll put the link at the bottom.



My next items are what I live by for hair care products. They are my holy grail and I don't think they'll ever leave my routine. The L'oréal Paris Smooth Intense Xtreme Straight Crème literally makes my hair so much smoother and straighter. I have naturally dry, frizzy hair and I've tried so many products but this one takes the cake. Just put a small amount on your hands and gently run it through your hair. After I use that I use the Biosilk silk therapy. This just adds extra smoothness and shine to your hair and it smells lovely. After that I use the Bumble and Bumble BB. Styling Lotion. I use this before I blow-dry to make my hair softer.


I know summer hasn't even started yet ,so why would anyone think of purchasing winter apparel?! But like the weirdo I am, I saw this coat on ASOS and I just fell completely in love with it! I was inspired by Eleanor Calder's 'Sparkle and Fade Coat' which unfortunately is out of stock so this is a very similar style. But I must warn to any of you interested in buying this coat- it runs pretty big. I got a size 2 and it looks like a size 4/6. So if you are above a size 2, order a size smaller. Also it's very long (My mom says I look like John Bender from the Breakfast Club). Instead of taking mine to the tailer and having them tighten it, I used a old clip from my moms closet to snap some two edges of the back together to tighten it myself.


Last but not least, pretty smelly perfumes! I have just about almost all the Dior perfumes out there but I especially love the Dior Addict. It smells so girly and I just love it. It doesn't have a fruity smell-which I hate. The only word I can use to describe the smell is pink and lovely. But it can be too heavy sometimes so a good, cheaper substitute to use when your going to school or even use it to go out is the Heidi Klum Surprise Fragrance/Body Spray. Unlike the Dior, it smells very womanly. I feel very mature when I put this on, like I should dine in a fancy yacht and wear pearls or something.


So there was my amazing awesome haul for you guys, hope you liked it! If you have any questions about the products just feel free to ask! I just started watching the Great Gatsby online and after reading the book, Im a little indifferent towards it. I loved Moulin Rouge and I can see it has had a very big affect on the movie and unlike many people out there, I am not very fond of the sound track. It's too..boss? I have no idea how to describe it except for that haha. I don't know, these are just my first impressions... Im really hungry now.

Well, this is where I sign off. Have a good day/night (wherever you are)!



No comments:

Post a Comment