Friday, June 14, 2013

GRADUATION!

The holy day had come yesterday- I graduated high school!!!! *internal feels kicking in* Im so glad I'm done with those horrible 4 years of being surrounded by idiots all the time. Even though Im going to community and I know it won't be much different form high school, but at least there will be new people and new fools to deal with. When I got to our schools stadium, I was already sweating because it was about 90 degrees and I was underneath a ugly, hot polyester cap and gown and I just wanted to go to fall asleep under shady, cool tree. As we made our entrance, my cap fell off and the wind took it all the way to the back of the line!! How embarrassing haha. During the ceremony, almost every member of ASB gave a speech-they didn't even give the valedictorian a speech because our school is more interested in who's popular and who's in sports (UGH). When I went to get my diploma, they lady couldn't pronounce my name and usually I would show a pissed look at her and correct her but I was graduating and I was just so done with everything. When the graduation ended, me, my family went out to a very nice hotel restaurant called the Pelican Hill Hotel. It's known to be (I think) Top 5 best hotels in the US and I can definitely see why! The views of the beach and sunset were spectacular and the hotel itself was so gorgeous. Im so happy I finally graduated high school! Now I'm off to college in a few months and it'll be great. For anyone who's graduated or will graduate soon-WE DID IT! *virtual high five*

Here's my outfit I wore yesterday. My dress is from Bloomingdales and my shoes are from H&M. 


Here's my view from our table at the Pelican Hill Hotel! It's so beautiful!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment