Friday, February 28, 2014

Mother Nature

So I was rummaging through some old photos, and I came across some I took on my 6th grade trip to Big Bear for science camp. Going through these photos made me remember what a horrible time I had on that trip- it was my first time away from my mom and I realized then and there that I was a mama's girl. I missed her and my family so much and I wanted to go home as soon as possible. They only gave us breakfast and dinner, which left me hungry for half the day and I remember my bed had a couple blood stains and some brown spots and I got so scared that someone got shot there. I

If I went back now, I would definitely appreciate it more and actually take in the scenery and that I am at the heart of nature. Also, I've become less of a mama's girl which is good, so now I can go places without missing them so much as I used too. Maybe one day I'll go back with friends and hike around. If you live in California and haven't been to Big Bear- what have you been doing? It's seriously so beautiful up there and I highly recommend a trip up there.











No comments:

Post a Comment