Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Birthday/Christmas Haul



























So first off, Merry Christmas!! Hope you guys had a good holiday. So, as some of you may or may not know, my birthday happens to be Christmas Eve. It could be good and bad. Good: Just knowing that my birthday is on a beloved holiday is kind of cool. Bad: I've never had a birthday party with friends or school and stuff. But other than that, I wanted to show you what I got for my birthday and christmas.

I'm not one to usually buy cute, girly pajamas. I'll usually just take one of my brothers old shirts and just use that for a while, but a couple weeks ago I came across these plaid elastic pajama pants and I just had to get them. Pros to getting these pants: They have pockets, elastic on the bottom so they wont rise up when you're sleeping. If that doesn't make you want to get them, I don't know what else to say. But yeah, I guess these were a little treat for myself.

I'm made sure everyone in my family knew that all I wanted for gifts, was anything from Topshop. Doesn't matter what it was, as long as it was from Topshop, it will make me really really happy. So on that note, I got these two lovely sweater tops that have some lace detailing on them and I think they're just really cute and edgy. I also got a cardigan, which I was in desperate need of because I have none, and I love how cozy and knitted it looks. As another treat for myself, I ordered this parka from ASOS and I would say its just amazing. As of now, SoCal weather isn't the coldest but it usually does later in spring time, so I will be using this coat very often. I especially love the fur hood. 

Theres no such thing as too many boots, which is why I was very happy to see these under my tree. It's kind of similar to Eleanor's Selfridges boots, which is one of the reasons why I liked them. Another is being that they're super comfy and warm and just adorable looking! I mean, is it me or do they look like chic uggs? 

Like I've said before, I'm an avid book reader. Give me a book, I will dedicate my free time to it. My family bought me Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List, The Bell Jar, and Driving Miss Daisy. I can't wait to read them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment