Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Favorites

Untitled #221
Untitled #221 by kat-94 featuring suede boots

Clothes: As soon as somebody put up their Sparkle+Fade Coat on eBay, I grabbed it as fast as possible. Everyone has been raving about this coat since Eleanor Calder wore it and I can see why! This coat is so amazing and cute and uGH. I wear it almost all the time to school and the weather now is started to get chilly and cold so this is a perfect top layer to wear over any sweaters or shirts you're wearing.

Beanies: I've always been a huge fan of beanies and I recently discovered that Topman has my exact style of beanies for half the price- I'm serious! For those girls who love beanies but don't want the girly, glittery, pastel colored beanies that Topshop and other girl stores sell, go to Topman!! I bought this Topman Burgundy Fisherman Rib Beanie and I usually pair it up with a denim shirt and black jeans or a white sweater with a parka over.

Boots: I bought my Adonis2 Suede Cutout Boots last year but have been recently using them all month! They're not heels but still add some hight when you need it-plus they're comfortable!

Television: I've basically succumbed to watching only UK shows-one being Some Girls. It's so funny and my favorite characters are Holli and Amber. I am in love with this show and I hope they make a third season!

Books: Recently I've been into 1800's era novels- such as Charles Dickens. My mom is a huge huge fan so I "borrowed" one of her books, "Nicholas Nickelby" and even though I can't understand 89% of what's going on, I can still kind of understand whats going on...... does that make sense? Probably not but the language they used back then was so beautiful and romantic and natural and I wish that people still spoke like that today instead of 'ay bby wut r u doin' you know? haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment