Tuesday, November 19, 2013

How to Style Band Shirts!

So recently, I've been buying a lot of band-tees, cause you know music rocks (get it-rocks as in rock music, I'm so hilarious), and I never really know how to pair it up so I made a couple of sets to help myself and hopefully others who have the same situation. Hope you enjoy! xx

Untitled #214

The first outfit is actually what I wore today! Nirvana is my top 5 favorite bands so I decided to go for that grungy feel-pairing it with a pleather army jacket and ripped black jeans; and since I'm too poor to afford an Alexa bag, I substituted it with my backpack since I was going to school haha. Also since I was going to school, I just paired it up with military boots but I would have much rather paired it up with these edgy ones from Topshop.

Untitled #215

If you're a One Direction fan, than you're most likely a 5SOS fan too. They're hilarious, cute, and Australian-how much better can that get?! Seriously if you haven't heard of them, I suggest you check them out NOW. But back to the outfit, As I was thinking of 5SOS, I tried to click in with their taste in clothes which is kind of 'lazy grunge' I guess? So I paired up their merch shirt with some ripped jeans and threw on a beanie and some lace up brogue boots.

Untitled #216

Styx is one of my favorite 80's groups. Their music video 'Too Much Time on My Hands' is so funny and I just love them so much. I went for a more clean version with this shirt. I paired this baseball concert tee with some dark blue jeans and some white vans for a more daytime look.

Untitled #217

This outfit just automatically makes me think of shaking your head back and forth and not giving a flyin crap about anything-i don't know why haha. Just seeing an Aerosmith shirt with dark wash highwaisted shorts and converse just says, 'Yeah, I don't care bro whatevs' Idk..

Untitled #218

Now The Eagles are kind of my all time favorite group. They're songs are the definition of California and to show how lame I was/am, I did a report on them in 4th grade and on my senior essay project as my music inspiration (Im a dork). But this outfit says cool & calm yet still a lover of great rock music.

No comments:

Post a Comment